Are you a house flipper or a buy and hold investor?
I am an investor-friendly Realtor!
Every investor has different goals. Let's have a discussion to see what your goals are and what type property fit your strategy. Many different things can be important to an investor:
- Property Location: Where do you want to invest?
- Are you looking for a fix and flip? What profit margins are you aiming for?
- Are you looking for a buy and hold? Rent-ready with tenants in place or vacant and needing rehab?
- Will you self manage or use a property manager?
- Price Range: What is your budget for your investment property?
- ROI: What is your ultimate return on investment goal?
- Single Family or Multifamily? There are benefits to both!
- Is your Focus on Cash Flow or Appreciation Potential?
- How much Rehab are you comfortable with? Paint and flooring or full gut to the studs rehab?
- Do you want to invest in an HOA community or avoid an HOA like the plague?
- Concrete block or wood frame?
- What other criteria are you focused on?